Dienstag, 7. August 2012

Jewelry

Todays post is going to be all about the jewelry I own.
Because I´m not that much of a jewelry type, I don´t own many of it. But I love the things I have, even if only wear them at partys or special occasions.


The few necklaces I own. Sorry about the picture  being head-down, I didn´t know how to flip it.
So the left one is a gift from my boyfriend for our anniversary and I wear it every single day. The right one is a gift from my aunt who didn´t need it anymore. I especially love the small brooch in the middle.



My bracelets. I already said that I am not the jewelry type  but  I do love bracelets. Especially the big ones.

The few earrings I own. Of all jewelry I own, earrings take the smallest place. I usually wear the studs because big earrings annoy me. I dyed my hair red a few weeks ago, so now I can´t wear the reds and pinks anymore because they just look horrbile together with my haircolor :(

My three favorite braceletes. I bought the middle-one in  the Netherlands and  I really love it. If you look closely you can see that it has beautiful patterns on it. The other two are also gifts from friends.


So, as you can see I get most of my jewelry as gifts. Guess I am too much of an Scrooge McDuck
 to buy them on my own :D


Lots of hugs
LiZza

1 Kommentar: