Samstag, 4. August 2012

My first post, yay!

Hey folks...so this is my first blog ever, I just felt inspired to do something like that.
It´s going to be like the headline says a lot about the trash I talk ;)
I´ll just have to think about some interesting topics before I write a real post here. 
(I don´t want to bore you)
So I think there going to be definetly some fahsion posts, also music and some things I just want to talk about.
But first of all I´ll give you some information about myself:
My name is Lisa and I´m from germany (so please excuse me if my grammar isn´t always correct). I had always loved riding horses since I was little but unfortunately I had to stop it when I attended High School. There wasn´t much time left for riding between going to school and doing homework. But every now and then I free myself from the stressy school topics and visit a good friend of mine who owns a few horses. This always makes my day and I think it´s important for everyone to get such moments off.
I am also a very lazy and sarcastic person but if I´m really into something I do it with all of my heart and for the people I love I even get off my lazy ass sometimes :D
So, I hope you know now enough about me. If you have any more questions about me or my blog please don´t hesitate to contact me and feel free to leave a feedback.
I´m really looking forward to my first `real` blogpost and I hope you guys do so, too.
Lots of hugs LiZza



2 Kommentare:

  1. This first blogpost really made me curious about what you have comming up. You seem to have a great mind and lots of ideas so I am really looking forward to reading your future blogposts.
    Horses are wonderful, I really don't know what I'd do without mine. They are a cure for bad moods and sunshines on grey days. :)

    Keep it up and be patient, it takes time to build a blog community, but hard work pays off. ;)

    x houseinthesand.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. thanks for your comment :)
      I definetly will continue writing, it´s a lot of fun :P

      Löschen