So here we go guys, my first real post.
I decided to show you a really awesome website called "Polyvore."
It´s for all creative fashionistas and those who want to become one.
They have a huge online-shop where you can browse your favorite type of clothes and explore new styles. Well, the prices there a little expensive but I just love looking at the dresses and everything even if I don´t have enough money do buy anything. And it always gives me a little kick when I find something special and unique ( fashion-lovers will know what I´m talking about).
But shopping is not the only thing you can do there. You also can create wonderful sets on your own. You just search for clothes, backgrounds and everything that goes well with it and place them with drag&drop together until you made a compilation you like.
Other users have the chance to like and comment you sets as well as you can.
There are also different groups which you can join and which always make little contests in which you have to create a certain set and then others can vote for it as a winner as well as you can vote for sets you like, too.
Then there´s also the option of creating a collection in which you can put fashion sets from other users or yourself with a special topic to them.
Well, the best you can do is exploring the website yourself. I can promise you, if you are into fashion you´ll love this site.
The link to it is :http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/home
I also have my own account there, so please feel free to add me and check out the sets I made :) : http://barlegend.polyvore.com/
If you already know this website or followed my hint and visited it please keave a comment on how you liked it :)
Lots of hugs
LiZza
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen