It is located in Germany and it is one of the loveliest cities I know.
I love it as much as New Yorkers love their Big Apple.
Maybe it´s because I´m born there and spent half of my life in Cologne, but for me the city helds a special magic, some charmé I always fall for when I get to visit it.
So today I´m going to introduce you some of the most beautiful sights, specials and everything that is worth seeing there.
First of all, of course there is the dome of cologne. Well, I visited it a few times and it always stunnes me when I´m standing in front of it.
Another great thing is the dome-platform, where the dome stands on of course.
I live in a little village, so sometimes it gets a little boring here on the weeksends. And whenever that would happen me and my friends would catch the next train to Cologne adn spend some time at the dome-platform.
There are always some funny people who paint thereselfs and act like they are statues or sometimes we visit the demonstrations that take place there.
Sometimes there are even flashmobs like the water fight one or the "Ai se tu pego" one. Those were always fun. Hundred of people meet there and throw water at each other or sing "Ai se tu pego" all together.
Unfortunately I wasn´t able to take some pictures at those flashmobs (well I think you understand why I didn´t bring a camera to the water fight flashmob haha)
So I´ll just give you some photos from Google, I hope that´s enough for you :)
Lots of hugs
LiZza
The waterfight flashmob
The dome of Cologne
PS: Just a disclaimer: I do not own the pictures in this blogpost nor do I claim any copyrights for them or earn money by posting them.
the pictures looks very nice *_* find your blog very lovely and interesting
AntwortenLöschenlove
beauthi.blogspot.com
Thank you :) I´m always happy to hear that
Löschenlots of hugs
LiZza
Oh I love Cologne! :)
AntwortenLöschenThough I've only been there twice but this city is incredible. I can't wait to go back and discover it completely :)
x houseinthesand.blogspot.com
Köln ist eine super Stadt!! Muss absolut wieder dorthin reisen! Süßes Blog! :))
AntwortenLöschenxo Viivi
http://oflaceandlife.blogspot.fi/